Yay! These UNIF platform boots were requested here on Tumblr by Sumieisimblr.
Comes with 4 variations in the one file:
- With laces and zippers
- Just laces
- Just zippers
- No laces or zippers
I hope you guys like them, the studs, laces and zippers are 3D.
Report any problems to me please because I may have overlooked some by accident - they were very hard work and time consuming.
(Young adult - adult but I can add teen if requested)
HOLY BUFFALO WINGS BATMAN! It’s my first ever follower’s gift!
Yes indeedy! Just over 200 of you lovely people actually allow my crap to appear in your feed and for that I’m eternally grateful! So in honour of my dear friend Shannon who asked me to build a studio, I present Shannon’s Star Studio!
So this building is a residential lot sized 30x40 if I remember correctly! It’s designed to be a series of sets in the one lot for all your picture taking funsie needs. Included above are some picture examples of some of the sets, but there are a total of 13 sets you can explore in full when you download the place!
All CC is simpack and should transfer with the lot. I claim NO CREDIT for the CC, all the glory belongs to their amazing, wonderful creators!
A lot of stuff is from various expansions and stuff packs. I tried to stick with the main ones people tend to own but a few things here and there may not show up in your game if you don’t have that particular pack.
- Vintage kitchen
- Moroccan Living
- Manly Garage
- Creepy Cemetary
- Under the sea!
- Bridal white party
- The Gentleman’s library
- The Sensual bedroom
- Garden tea party (For your little fairy lasses!)
- Mr Science! (For your budding young Mr Hyde’s!)
- 1960’s Sunlounge
- Masculine Gym
- Mistro Music Room
In addition, there is a bathroom and dressing room as well as a generous lobby and reception should you wish to use the lot to represent a business!
- The roof is horrible. Part of one set sticks out a little but there wasn’t much I could do to make the damn thing work. Pretty sure you won’t be looking at the roof though so it’s all good.
- You will need to add more lighting. I’ve kept it super basic so you can determine what you want lit and how. For some fun effects, I’d also suggest playing around with light colours too!
- You’ll need to place a pose player in the building if you intend to use it.
- Again, if you don’t have the pack items are from, they’ll be replaced with something else. Get creative and redesign things if you need to!
Ideally, tell people where you found it, don’t go saying it’s your own work. It’s just good manners! That being said, feel free to completely re-design the rooms and re-upload. Do feel free to tag me in any posts you create using the set, I’d love to see what magic you weave in it! Just put the tag Aspenchronicles in and I’ll be able to track it :)
So thanks a whole bunch guys for your support, I really do appreciate it! *Smooshy tumblr hugs to you all*
Let’s just pretend this posepack has a fancy name, ok?
Three poses. All pose list compatible + compressed.
I should mention that, once again, these poses are a bitch when it comes to sims with a height difference. The bottom pose was specifically made for the barstool that came with the basegame, you’ll see. The other two poses are ground level, so you needOMSP if you want them to pose on a bed.